Enjoy a day trip to our Igloo camp site and have an exhilarating experience of skiing/ snowboarding or snowshoeing. Its all a guided trip and first lesson for you of winter sports.
SKIING & SNOWBOARDING LESSONS-
Skiing/ snowboarding is an exhilarating experience and great way to have fun. Its an experience session for absolute beginners which will aim to get you sliding down the slope. Our professional instructor will help you with special designed program and you can slide with confidence by the end of the day. Groups are limited to 8 participants so that individual learning can be achieved.
Session hours- 5 hrs, Price- 1500/head (Adult) 1200/head (children’s)
Inclusions– Ski dress, individual snow board and ski pairs, instruction charges and lunch.
Min size of group- 04, max 08.
A WALK IN THE WINTER FOREST..
Do you like to walk in snowy forest? Then this is the perfect programme for you, enjoy a guided tour in the forest while wearing not your boots but snowshoes.
Tour Hours 3-4 hrs, Price @ 1500/head, Age limit – above 15 years old.
Min size of group- 04, max 08.
ITINERARY- Reporting time in our office is 8:30AM, snow dress and other gears will be issued followed by a short briefing. By 9:30 we drive to igloo camp and start practical lesson on snow. Hot lunch will be served in mid of lesson. By 3:30PM we drive back to our base camp.
Inclusions – Snowshoes with boots and ski poles, guide and lunch.
-all activities are subject to weather conditions.
-longer days customized program is also available for skiing/ snowboarding and snowshoeing.
BOOK in advance if you are interested for taking the guided trips.
- Transport charges to and fro Igloo camp. (Rs.3000/- per 4 x 4 cab which would be shared between the co-passengers on that trip)
- Expenses of personal nature like, water , tips etc.
- medical, insurance and evacuation charges.
What to bring?
WHAT TO BRING
- warm woollen cap
- sun hat/cap
- thermal for wearing inside your ski clothings.
- 1 pair of waterproof gloves.
- 3 pairs of thick cotton or woollen socks
- Sweater/ fleece upper
- Sun glasses (MUST) & suns cream
- Personal medicine if any.
- Water bottle.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All the Igloo and skiing activities is subject to timely and sufficient snowfall and favourable weather conditions. Our operational area is located in the mountains (approx 10,000 feet MSL) in Hamta/Sethan Valley which is approx 18 kms from the main town of Manali and during snow time it is accessible only by 4 x 4 vehicles or by trekking which normally takes 3-4 hours from the Base Camp (Hotel Keylinga Inn at Prini – 4 kms from Mall Road, Manali). As we would be operating all our winter activities such as Igloo, skiing, snowboarding, ski touring etc. only during winter in extreme cold and heavy snowfall and at times road to Hamta/Sethan valley may be blocked for a couple of days due to heavy snowfall and sometimes it takes 2-3 days to clear it, in such situation and even otherwise due to unforeseen reasons beyond human control if we are forced to postpone/cancel our above activities for sometime or even for a short duration, we would always advise our clients to be a little flexible in their schedule so that they can enjoy their stay with us fully.
- Full refund of Booking amount in case there is not enough snow to do skiing/snowboarding or snowshoeing.
- Full refund of Booking amount in case we could not move to Igloo Site from our Base Camp owing to blockade of road due to heavy snowfall;
- 50% of total amount if cancellation is done seven days prior to booking date (transaction charges will be deducted for Bank transfers);
- No refund of Booking amount will be made if cancellation is received less than one week
- Kindly respect value of time – we will move to Igloo Site by 9 AM every day from Base Camp(Hotel Keylinga Inn at Naggar Road, Prini) and return back 4PM from Igloo Camp. Those who want to travel at their own convenience will have to pay extra for the cab services .
- Before departure from the Base Point, make sure to carry all your essential items like water bottle, medicines, clothing, toiletary etc.
- Make sure that your warm clothings, snow boot, trousers should be in proper size to fit you properly and try to keep it dry. You will be responsible for return of these items without any damage.
- Amendments in booking dates must be made through mail well in advance.