IGLOO STAY 1N/2Days
Once again, we are ready to make a frosty lodging this winter in the hills of Hamta/Sethan Valley to make your dream come true of staying amid the snow capped mountains and to play with soft white snow and do skiing, slide and make snowman or your own Igloo.
CHARGES FOR ONE NIGHT STAY IN IGLOO
@ Rs.5,500/- per person
- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA – AN IGLOO STAY EXPERIENCE
- Adventure Activities: Skiing, Tube Sliding, Making Snow Man & Lesson to make your own igloo.
- 4WD experience in mountain.
- Calm, and serene environment of snowy winter.
- Make new friends.
- Bonfire and music.
Day 01 – Drive To Igloo Camp-
Guest have to report in office at hotel Keylinga Inn prini ( Manali Naggar highway) at 9 AM. After completing the registration work we ‘ll provide you snow dresses followed by short briefing. We’ll drive by shared 4WD cab to mountain, its 45 mnt drive and 20 mnt walk to reach igloo camp. Till sunset one can play with snow do skiing, tube slide, make snow man and learn making your own igloo. In evening enjoy bonefire and music in middle of white snow all around. will provide you a warm sleeping bag with an inner liner and a nice hot water bottle to help you enjoy your first night in igloo.
Day 02 – Drive to Manali & Departure
Wake up the next day to the crisp and cool winter air and enjoy a hearty breakfast out on the snow. After breakfast drive back to base camp and get dropped Manali Bus Stand.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 1 night accommodation in Igloo on double sharing basis (warm feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with thick foam mattress and hot water bottles.
- All meals at Igloo campsite: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.and hot drinks.
- Activites: Skiing, tube slide, Igloo Making, slide ride is Complimentary. ( for guided instruction on skiing & snow boarding extra charges will apply. for booking inform us in advance)
- Bonfire in the evening with Igloo stay and Music.
- Snow dress.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Inclusions” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any.
- Transport charges from Base Camp to Igloo Site & back.
(Rs.3500/- per 4 x 4 cab which would be shared between the co passengers on that trip)
- Medical, Insurance and Evacuation charges
What to bring?
WHAT TO BRING
- warm woollen cap
- sun hat/cap
- thermal for wearing inside your ski clothings.
- 1 pair of waterproof gloves.
- 3 pairs of thick cotton or woollen socks
- Sweater/ fleece upper
- Sun glasses (MUST) & suns cream
- Personal medicine if any.
- Water bottle.
Terms & Conditions
TERM & CONDITIONS
All the Igloo and skiing activities is subject to timely and sufficient snowfall and favourable weather conditions. Our operational area is located in the mountains (approx 10,000 feet MSL) in Hampta/Sethan Valley which is approx 18 kms from the main town of Manali and during snow time it is accessible only by 4 x 4 vehicles or by trekking which normally takes 3-4 hours from the Base Camp (Hotel Keylinga Inn at Prini – 4 kms from Mall Road, Manali). As we would be operating all our winter activities such as Igloo, skiing, snowboarding, ski touring etc. only during winter. in extreme cold and heavy snowfall and at that times road to Hamta/Sethan valley may be blocked for a couple of days due to heavy snowfall and sometimes it takes 2-3 days to clear it, in such situation and even otherwise due to unforeseen reasons beyond human control if we are forced to postpone/cancel our above activities for sometime or even for a short duration, we would always advise our clients to be a little flexible in their schedule so that they can enjoy their stay with us fully.
- Kindly respect value of time – days are short in winter time so we will move to Igloo Site by 11 AM every day from Base Camp (Hotel Keylinga Inn at Naggar Road, Prini) and return back at same time from Igloo Camp. Those who want to travel at their own convenience will have to pay extra for the cab services.
- Before departure from the Base Point, make sure to carry all your essential items like medicines, clothing, toiletary etc.
- due to unforeseen reasons beyond human control if we are forced to postpone/cancel our above activities for sometime or even for a short duration, we would always advise our clients to be a little flexible in their schedule so that they can enjoy their stay with us fully. in that case we ll work out the best alternative trip depending on weather condition.
- Full refund of Booking amount in case there is not enough snow to make the Igloos.we ll inform you in advance.
- full refund of Booking amount in case we could not move to Igloo Site from our Base Camp owing to blockade of road due to heavy snowfall.
- 50% refund of Booking amount if cancellation is done fifteen days prior to the stay date in the Igloo (transaction charges will be deducted for Bank transfers).
- No refund of Booking amount will be made if cancellation is received less than one week of stay date in the Igloo Camp.
NOTE: Processing fees of 3% would be charged for the refund.