Enjoy camping in Manali with a campfire and barbecue surrounded by nature, forest views and snow-clad peaks.
Adult INR ——
Price is per adult per night
Child below 12 years INR ——
Price is per child per night
The prices above include 9% GST.
Experience camping out in the nature in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. Our camps are set in the beautiful meadows in the mountains above Manali, with fantastic views of snow-capped peaks and thick pine forests all around.
Our camps are located 15 kms above Manali in the Hamta Valley. We drive up from Manali early in the morning and reach our campsite in 1 hour. Our campsites are located within 5-10 minutes walking distance from the road. You get to stay in a comfortable, all-weather tent with a warm sleeping bag. You can enjoy shorts walks around the campsite, do some photography or just relax in the grassy meadows and enjoy the Himalayan views of snow-clad peaks in the near distance. Our kitchen serves delicious camp meals and we have a campfire with barbecue in the evening.
Our camping experience is a high-quality, nature experience with personalised service. No crowds and perfect peace and quiet. Our meals are all a la carte and our camps are all private with a limited number of guests. This ensures that our camp staff can provide you with special attention and make sure your Himachal camping experience is something you will always remember.
You can camp for any number of nights you wish. Do let us know in advance is you have any special meal preferences.
HOW TO REACH MANALI
– Bhuntar Airport, right next to Kullu town, is 52 km south of Manali. Taxis are available at the airport and a Bhuntar to Manali trip costs about Rs. Rs 1000.
– Volvo buses leave from Delhi to Manali on a regular basis. The journey takes 12 to 14 hours and the seats are quite comfortable. The buses usually leave in the evening from Delhi and get into Manali next day early in the morning. You can book bus tickets here – www.booking.hptdc.in
– Taxis are also available to Manali. Taxis offer more flexibility as you can stop wherever you want and choose your own departure schedule.
Included in the package
– Cab transfer from your Manali hotel to campsite.
– High-quality, all-weather tent.
– Warm sleeping bag.
– Camp guide and cook.
– All meals during the camp: breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner featuring Indian, local Himalayan and Chinese cuisine. Please indicate your preference for veg or non-veg meals or any other special dietary needs while booking.
– All camping fees and permits.
– Medical kit
Not included in the package
– Alcoholic beverages
– Warm clothing and personal items.
– Tips for the camp staff.
– Costs caused by natural calamities or situations beyond our control – rain, bad weather, road blockage, landslides, or any political disturbances that may require extra boarding and lodging.
THINGS TO CARRY
– Walking stick (optional)
– Head-mounted flashlight
– Water bottle
– Personal medical kit and hygiene kit including sunscreen, lip balm, hand sanitizer, moisturiser, anti-bacterial/anti fungal creams, brush and toothpaste, toilet rolls and towels
– It can cold if it rains, even in the summer. Our tents are all water -proof but you should carry warm clothing and raincoats with you.