one day of soft hike which is ideal for beginners and families who want to experience solitude in woods along with the sight seeing around manali.
Season- April to November
Heighest Altitude – 3300m (10800ft)
Total time of trek – 3-4hrs
Duration – 2night/3days
Day 01 – ARRIVAL MANALI – Pick up by car in morning from Manali bus stand and checked in our hotel. Rest and get refreshed. Afternoon time visit Hadimba devi temple, Manu rishi temple and mall Manali. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 02 – HIKING -This route is originally first day of famous Hamta pass trek in Kullu valley, it’s a gradual trek with little ups and down between pine forest and green meadows along the meandering river. It’s a nice and easy trekking route for the beginners, kids and family. For this trek we take a cab up to Jobri 19 km from Manali ,you gain a 1000m of altitude after driving over a more then 3dozens of hair pin bends. As you gain the altitude the view of valley and snow capped peaks of Pirpanjal and other mountain ranges becomes more clear.
You can spend your time near the river side or can go further to touch the Chhika a beautiful camp site near the waterfall. After having pack lunch trek back to camp at Hamta. Bone fire ,dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 03 – Departure to Manali after breakfast. One is free to explore Manali or one can go for rafting or paragliding in his own.
COST PER HEAD BASIS
2 TO 5 PAX @ 6199 INR.
6 TO 10 PAX @ 4799 INR.
Pls note- Adventure activity like rock climbing, rappelling, valley crossing, mountain biking are optional and can be arranged upon advance intimation.
Rock climbing, Rappelling and Valley crossing 500 INR head.(min no required 4)
Mountain biking 900 INR /head (min no required 4)
- 1 night Camping accommodation on 2-3 sharing basis with dinner and breakfast (veg only).
- 1 night in hotel on double sharing with dinner and breakfast.
- Pickup and drop to bus stand.
- Local sight seeing by car as mentioned in itinerary.
- Local Guide at the time of trekking.
- 1 pack lunch at the time of hiking.
- All tax included.
- Expenses of Personal nature eg phone calls, laundry, bar bills, hiring porters, bottled water.
- Travel & Rescue Insurance.
- Tips to Guides/ Porters/ Staff.
- Expenses occurred due to road block, land slide etc.