Skiing holiday involves lot of time outdoors among beautiful mountains, fresh air close to nature which bounds to bring smile to every ones face. Spring is coming in the valley but mountains are still white with snow …Nature will be in its most beautiful stage in month April… so enjoy the moment and make a life time experience with friends and family in Hamta valley Manali.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKI HOLIDAY
- Being outdoors cheers you up.
- Its great fun out on the snow.
- Skiing is beneficial exercise.
- Bound with your family and friends.
- Travel to fun destination.
- Meet new people.
- Explore new terrain.
- Connect with nature..
Duration of the skiing holiday – 3n/4days.
Location – Hamta valley Manali.
Altitude – 2700m
Day temperature – 10 C to 15C
Night temperature – +5C to -2C
Minimum no in a group – 06
Maximum no in a group – 14
DAY 01 – ARRIVAL
Reporting at our base in hotel Keylinga inn Prini by 11am. Snow dresses will be issued (waterproof pent, jacket, gloves and snow boots) by 12:00 we drive 9 km to reach Backwoods mountain camp site. After Hot lunch briefing about the activity and a short walk to get familiar with surrounding. Over night dinner and stay in camp. Bone fire in evening.
DAY 02 – SKI PRACTICE
Today you will learn basics of skiing with qualified instructors on a basic slope. We start with briefing how to use ski gears, and practice how to make balance, how to slide, how to walk. Frankly speaking after couple of falls one gets an idea what actually the skiing is. Practice till evening. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
DAY 03 – SKI PRACTICE
‘Practice makes man perfect’ Today we will learn how to make turns and how to control speed. The first turn that you learn is called snow plow. Once you get the idea of snow plowing you can run down any slopes with controlled speed and balance . Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
DAY 04 – DEPARTURE
After breakfast we drive to Manali ,one is free to explore the valley by their own. If some one wishes to stay in camp or practice the skiing can do on pre request.
( one can opt for snowboarding lessons on extra charges of 500/day)
PRICE PER HEAD BASIS FOR 3N/4DAYS @6299 INR.
- 3 night stay in camp. (warm sleeping bags, mat and inner liner will be provided)
- 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinner and afternoon snacks and hot drinks.
- Individual ski gears, ski boots, and ski poles and ski dress.
- Instruction charges.
- Cab to camp and back to Prini.
- Bonefire and music in evening.
- Cost of personal nature like drinks, tips, phone calls, laundry, medicines etc.
- Cost of extra service like use of potters, special meal etc.
- Medical and insurance charges.
Payments and cancellations: –
- A minimum 50% of total on confirmation.
- Cancellation charges:
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29-60 days before departure-25% of total
- 10-28 days before departure-50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure-No Refund
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Warm inner thermal, cotton full sleeve shirts, track suits, warm cap, UV sun glasses, UV sun cream, 1 pair of gloves, 4pair of warm socks, woollen sweater or jackets, toilet kit and water bottle.
Who can participate?
Any one can participate who are physically fit, Skiing needs lot of energy, so before joining kindly do some exercise at home. Children above 10 years can participate in this event.