The trek winds through lush green valleys, high-altitude meadows and dazzling landscapes. To keep you company, are the peaks of the region –Muker-bay, Shiker- bay, Ladakhi, Friendship, Indrasan, Inderkilla and Hanuman Tibba. For the shutterbugs, the trek provides an ideal opportunity to shoot when alpine flowers are blooming in their full youth . Leaving the Manali valley, the trek proceeds through evergreen cool forests of walnut, oak and the occasional alder. The view of the entire Kullu valley that is glimpsed all along the trail is excellent.
SEASON: Mid May – October end.
MAX. ALTITUDE: 4235m.
DURATION: 03 days trek.
TREK GRADE : EASY TO MODERATE
Day 01 :-Manali –Kulung village Trek to Moji dugh Camp (2650m) 3-4 hrs
Participants will be transferred by cab from Manali to Kulung village on the way to Rohtang pass. The trek is in the beginning easy uphill between the green meadow and traverse till Moji dugh campsite which is on a open green meadow surrounded by maple forest.The view of Hanuman tibba peak and Solang glacier and Khanpari tibba is awesome from this place. Overnight in camp.
Day 02: Moji dugh – Bhrigu Lake (4235m) –7-8hrs.
The trek is in the beginning easy uphill and gradually steep portion to be negotiated in a zigzag way till Bhrigulake. Climbing steadily, it leads to the lake set in a high-altitude meadow. After some rest go to the lake and enjoy the scenery all around and easy walk down to the camp. In early summer one can slide down on snow till the camp site. Overnight in camp.
Day 03: Moji Dugh – Vashisht Village – Manali 5 hrs.
Today’s steep trail descends down between the spruce and deodar forest in a zigzag way to Vashisht Village where the participants can take a much-anticipated bath at the sulfur springs. From there, it’s a short hour’s walk back to Manali either the participants will be transferred by Jeep to Hotel. Trek Concluded.
COST PER PERSON BASIS AS PER ABOVE ITINERARY-
2-3 PAX @ 6199/H
4-12 PAX @ 5299H
- Accomodation in tents on triple sharing basis. Sleeping bags and rubber mat will be provided.
- All meal from 1st days pack lunch to last days pack lunch.
- Guide, kitchen staff and helper boy charges.
- Transport charges from Manali to starting point of trek and back to Manali from end point of trek.
- All camping and entry charges.
- Goods & service tax.
- Expenses of personal nature like tip, drink and laundry services.
- Medical insurance and evacuation charges.
- Expenses occurred due to unforeseen natural events like flood, road block, heavy snowfall etc.
- Poter/ mule charges to carry personal luggage.
Payments and cancellations: –
- A minimum 50% of total on confirmation.
- Cancellation charges:
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29-60 days before departure-25% of total
- 10-28 days before departure-50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure-No Refund